FS: Vintage 1967 Omega Seamaster 35MM on beads of rice bracelet.

For sale is my vintage stainless Omega Seamaster on original beads of rice bracelet.

The case and lugs are very thick, the crystal and bracelet are original (crystal has hard to see Omega logo etched in the center). Dial has some patina.

The bracelet has stretch.

Watch gains around 35 seconds per day.

Price is $1190 shipped anywhere in the USA overnight.

Having trouble adding iphone HEIC format photos (welcome to listen if somebody can help) I do have one movement photo from when I purchased it (in JPG).

OMEGA.jpg

Let me know if you want photos emailed.

Ralphie

In your iPhone settings go to Camera and change from High Efficiency to Most Compatible. That should save your photos as jpegs.

This is
In your iPhone settings go to Camera and change from High Efficiency to Most Compatible. That should save your photos as jpegs.

Massively helpful as I’ve had issues elsewhere with this format since switching from android a few weeks ago. Thanks!!

Massively helpful as I’ve had issues elsewhere with this format since switching from android a few weeks ago. Thanks!!
Apple sets the default to High Efficiency to save space on the phone. Too bad they don't tell you that. Took me a bit to figure it out. Also, if using a MacBook you can open an Heic file with Preview and export to your desktop as a jpeg. Looking forward to more photos.

Apple sets the default to High Efficiency to save space on the phone. Too bad they don't tell you that. Took me a bit to figure it out. Also, if using a MacBook you can open an Heic file with Preview and export to your desktop as a jpeg. Looking forward to more photos.

Converted some and posted, thanks so much!