Forums Latest Members

FS: SOLD! OMEGA SPEEDMASTER REDUCED, RARE JAPANESE PANDA VERSION, 3510.52, FULL SET

1. swish77 May 22, 2017

Selling my Omega Speedmaster Automatic (Reduced), ref. 3510.52.00, very rare Japanese-market Panda version, on original Omega bracelet, and with original Omega guarantee card, boxes and manual. Excellent condition, with a couple of super minor cosmetic marks here and there, mainly on the back of the lugs from strap changes. No service history, but keeping excellent time, with all chronograph functions working as they should and snapping back to zero. I had the Omega Boutique in NYC size the bracelet for my 7-inch wrist, but the extra links are included. I’ll also throw in an Omega black leather 18mm strap I bought at the boutique for the watch, along with a generic NATO strap and Omega travel case (See photo).

These Speedmasters are very difficult to find, especially as a full set and in this condition. I’ve read that only about 1,500 were made. This Speedmaster was originally sold at an AD at the Paseo Mall in Sapporo, Japan, in January 2004.

Asking $2800 or best offer. Paypal, plus 3 percent, or bank wire. Buyer pays insured shipping from New York. Return for full refund if not as described. I’d welcome a face-to-face deal if you’re in the New York City area. I’ve been buying/selling for more than a decade as “swish77,” mostly over on the Rolex Forum. Tons of glowing references available. I’ve included a link below to some of my feedback on the Rolex Forum, but I believe you need a log-in to see the feedback. I've also included a screen grab below showing a directory of some of my feedback there.

Send me a PM or email [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

https://www.rolexforums.com/search.php?searchid=17379995

Japan-Speedy77.jpg Japan-Speedy2.jpg Japan-Speedy3.jpg Japan-Speedy4.jpg Japan-Speedy5.jpg Japan-Speedy6.jpg Japan-Speedy7.jpg Japan-Speedy8.jpg Japan-Speedy9.jpg Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 6.17.13 PM.jpg

2. Drawarms May 22, 2017

sick

R3D9 likes this.
  3. sky21 May 22, 2017

Very rare watch for sure, GLWS!

4. swish77 May 24, 2017

SOLD! Thanks, OF!