Forums Latest Members

SOLD FS Seiko Worldtimer 6217-7000

1. khanmu Aug 5, 2021

Hi All

For sale is my Seiko 6217-7000 World Timer. It is a nice one, with a lovely unblemished silver linen dial with crisp text and colours, original crown and nice etched back, and I think at a good price. I have enjoyed wearing this watch, and the reason for the sale is simply downsizing. Serial number dates this to Sept 1964, so the month before metre Tokyo 64 Olympics started.This example is the first edition, not the more common later version from 1967 (this earlier 64 version lacks lume on the dial, has an edged crown and the etched olympic flame on the caseback). Its a good size at 37.5mm, 19 mm lugs, 43 mm lug to lug

The steel gold case is in good condition, usual aged related wear, looks to me to be unpolished with sharp lugs. The dial is nice and I believe original and not refinished/painted, as are the hands. It sis on tan soft racing strap, I will also include a new black strap.

Sale Terms
    I am asking £650 via normal PayPal (goods & service), if you are happy to use Paypal F&F or bank transfer/transferwise then I'll take off 3%. This includes insured, fully tracked and signed for courier shipping in the UK. Happy to split shipping costs to rest of the world. Buyer is responsible for any customs/import taxes etc. I have references here both as a buyer and seller, let me know if you want these.

I am happy to take returns within one week of you receiving the watch, but return shipping at your cost, feel free to ask me any questions.

Thank you!

IMG_7264.jpeg

IMG_7266.jpeg
    IMG_7258.jpeg
    IMG_7259.jpeg

Edited Aug 18, 2021
    Zdzislaw, NT931, Walrus and 3 others like this.
  2. khanmu Aug 18, 2021

Bump and reduction to £650 -moving house next Friday and would love to get this sold otherwise it’s into storage…

3. khanmu Aug 24, 2021

Sold and thank you buyer and OF!

Zdzislaw likes this.