Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN FS Omega X33 Series 1

1. photo500 May 10, 2015

Hi All,
    Here's a series 1 Speedmaster X33 that I'd like to sell. It's a perfect daily wearer! There's a fresh battery, the crystal, hands and seals have been replaced and the bezel refinished. I've included a couple of pics where you can see the hands hitting the hour markers properly. Due to the slight slack in these movements it isn't always possible to get this to happen right around the dial. This one is pretty good. All work was done by me.

Case; Original Ref 186.1998 in Titanium. Appears to have been lightly media blasted (and I don't mean by Rupert Murdoch) along with the pushers. In good condition with some minor marks but excellent overall condition. New seals. It would be possible to return it to the factory finishes if the new owner ever wanted to.

Case back; Good Seamonster and all screws present.

Bezel; Markers and numerals repainted. Circular satin finish. I could not return it to the original polished finish and at least this way it fits in well with the matt pushers and case. Replacement bezels are still available if you wanted a 100% original look later on.

Crystal; NEW - genuine part plus seal.

Hands; NEW - genuine parts.

Movement; 1666 Quartz working well with new battery. Light and alarm working.

Strap; Titanium bracelet, clasp is in poor aesthetic condition. Engraving has all but worn off and the hinge has holes at the point where each side contacts. It is still secure and locks properly. There is one extra link and it currently is sized at 7 and a half inches.

$1650 USD + Postage + Paypal of 3%. This will be on OF for one week only before going to eBay and WUS.

The photos have been taken in sunlight to show as much detail as possible. They are not retouched.

Thanks for looking upload_2015-5-10_12-45-8.png

IMG_3133.jpg IMG_3131.jpg IMG_3134.jpg IMG_3135.jpg IMG_3136.JPG IMG_3139.JPG IMG_3140.JPG IMG_3143.JPG IMG_3144.JPG IMG_3145.JPG IMG_3146.jpg
    IMG_2853.JPG IMG_2854.JPG

jellytots, Spacefruit, Prange and 2 others like this.
  2. photo500 May 13, 2015

Bump :)

3. photo500 May 17, 2015

Off to eBay now, thanks for the space OF :)