Forums Latest Members

FS: Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch 145.022-69 Cal. 861 TROPICAL DIAL

1. rolexfantastic Dec 20, 2014

Up for grabs is a very nice Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch, ST 145.022-69 cal. 861, SS case and SS 1035 bracelet + velcro strap, SS bezel with black tachymetre insert bezel, tritium luminous "T Swiss Made T" original stepped dial, 42mm, mechanical chronograph in good condition.

Original hesalite crystal with logo at center, in great condition, with only minor signs of wear.
    Dial is in excellent condition with beautiful patina and clear printing and represents the main attraction to the watch; pretty rare hard to find. Original stick hands with minor signs of wear or aging. Hands were probably relumed in the past.
    The case is lovely but shows signs of wear, surface scratches, minor marks or scuffs. Back case has probably been refinished in the past but has been worn and new marks may be seen.
    The 1035/516 bracelet is in fair condition with visible signs of wear but not stretched. The clasp is etched 3/71, sign that the watch may have been retailed in 1971. Included in the sale is a new velcro strap.
    Waterproof crown is in excellent condition, shows logo embossed and operates correctly. The pushers are in fair condition with minor signs of wear.
    Movement is accurate. The watch was recently serviced.
    The watch comes with Omega box but without papers.

My asking price: $ 5000 USD | € 4100 EUR | £3200 GBP OR BEST OFFER. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED

Overnight - 2nd day delivery - DHL insured shipping within EUROPEAN UNION or to most European territories. 3/4 days delivery DHL insured shipping to the rest of the world.
    I accept Cash, BT or PayPal payments from verified address only.
    Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions. Many references and happy customers worldwide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oddboy likes this.
  2. rolexfantastic Dec 26, 2014