Forums Latest Members

FS: Omega SMP Titanium Elec. Blue Ref. 2231.80

1. qwiklap Jan 22, 2012

For sale is my trusty Omega Seamaster Pro Titanium with Electric Blue dial. Reference 2231.80 Due it its perfect size and extremely low weight -- this is the most comfortable watch I own. But I need to sell to make room for a new acquisition.

I am the only owner of this watch. I bought it new from Ashford.com (a non-AD) in 2001. It has been my majority wearer for the last ten or so years, but it has been carefully worn. In 2006 the hands, dial and crystal were replaced, and a full service was completed, by Omega as a result of moisture intrusion (full disclosure). It was returned to like new condition at that time. I just had it serviced again by a local(high-quality) watchmaker last month - and it is keeping great time and is freshly buffed.

Condition is as pictured, and I would rate it as Very Good by TZ standards. Crystal is flawless to my naked eye. Bracelet, bezel and head show normal wear and scratches (but no major dings). Clasp shows desk diving wear. Comes with inner/outer boxes, hang tag, books and sleeve. No warranty card was delivered when it was new. The watch fits my 7 3/4" wrist, includes 11 links + one 1/2 link. No extra links. Serial is intact.

Please email with with questions. qwiklap AT gmail DOT com (<-- if you are not a bot, you know what to do)

PRICE: $1700 OBO will include shipping in CONUS. Prefer a US deal. Face-to-face in Washington DC / Northern Virginia area is welcome. I have only sold one other watch, but I have a nice reference.

Thanks for looking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]