Forums Latest Members

FS: Omega Seamaster 300 SM300 "Watchco" Date Model

1. mattonthewater Jan 2, 2017

Watch is now SOLD.

I set out to build this watch as a 32nd birthday present to myself. I took the time, did a ton of research, waited quite a bit and finally amassed everything needed to put this thing of beauty together. It was assembled in late November and other than some minor wear from strap changes its still almost mint.

Everything is brand new other than the movement, which was a very lightly used example of the caliber 565. I do not know what it came from originally, but know based on the watchmakers assessment is that it wasn't used much, serial places it as a 1968 production by charts I have read. (Serial is 27600xxx)

Below are the parts that were all brand new in the package genuine Omega NOS / Service:

Caseset (including midcase, caseback, bezel, insert, hesalite crystal, and crown/tube
    Dial (missing a small dot of lume on the 8 o'clock marker)
    Hands
    Date wheel
    Bracelet
    End Links
    Spring Bars

Watch comes complete with new style genuine Omega box set and a new Omega OEM "Bond" NATO which is still on crazy backorder from Omega.

All together for this package I am asking $3900 USD ****SOLD**** plus shipping to your desired location, I will cover paypal fee's or if electing to pay via wire I will cover shipping within the US, outside at cost. I have great feedback (though its mostly on WUS, I haven't sold much but some parts here, but I am a very active member of the watch community, and on instagram. Tons more pics of this are up on my instagram, search "mattonthewater"

Thanks OF! She's SOLD.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Jan 10, 2017
    olafg, Nitzbar, Edward53 and 4 others like this.
  2. cvrle1 Jan 2, 2017

That sucks man! Your thread inspired me to start a build of my own. Good luck with the sale.

mattonthewater likes this.
  3. mattonthewater Jan 3, 2017

Thank you!

4. mattonthewater Jan 4, 2017

Would consider some potential trades as well.

5. mattonthewater Jan 5, 2017

Bump.

Edited Jan 6, 2017
  6. mattonthewater Jan 6, 2017

Bump

Edited Jan 8, 2017
  7. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jan 6, 2017

Trades for what? Got anything in mind?

GLWYS!

8. Edward53 Jan 7, 2017

Wonderful watch. The once plentiful supply of these has almost dried up now and their price won't do down. I have the exact same watch as my only "activity" watch. It's like having a vintage piece that you can wear without the usual paranoia about scratches. They look just fantastic on the wrist and if properly regulated the classic 565 movement is as good as any modern auto. Knowing how these things go, you'll probably take months to sell it, then you'll get loads of PMs saying is it still available, I was thinking of buying that, I was going to get in touch with you but never got round to it, etc etc. GLWS!

OMGRLX, WurstEver and mattonthewater like this.
  9. mattonthewater Jan 7, 2017

Pretty open, really. Worst I can say is "No thank you"

10. mattonthewater Jan 8, 2017

Motivated to get this sold guys, some good offers so far though.

11. mattonthewater Jan 9, 2017

Sold.

Edited Jan 10, 2017