Forums Latest Members
  1. Baden Harrison Oct 4, 2016

This is my first sale on this great forum but I have lots and lots of great feedback on TZ and sales on MWR.

Well my first sales post is one of my favourites a 53 Fat Arrow Tom Dick new of my love for this and sold me a thin arrow too. Alas this doesn't get the wrist time it did.

This has to be the best example I have ever seen.
    I purchased it from Tom Dick a few years ago and was sourced through an Omega contact and it had been stored for many years hence it's amazing condition.
    The only marks are a mark on one lung from a watch vice or clamp and a slight and faint hand scribed initials of D and A these are barely visible and I refused to have any of these marks removed as it would remove it's original 53 finish.
    The movement was serviced and glass replaced by omega as there is the omega logo in the centre of the plexiglass.
    I have no service papers or documentation for the service though.
    The movement is spotless and comes complete with inner case back and doohicky thingy.

I've struggled how too value this as it's all about condition condition condition and it's a one off too own such a piece.

I'm after £2450 ono including RMSD in the UK OHPF
    There might be cheaper ones out there but you'd be hard put to find one as good.

Sadly this is for UK sale only.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

All payments by PayPal as gift or Bank transfer f2f in Nottingham welcome.

OHPF

Edited Oct 9, 2016
    Ezurcc, ELV web, tmw57 and 11 others like this.