Forums Latest Members

SOLD FS: Omega 2254.50 Seamaster Professional 300 (SMP300) plus extra strap

1. Watchguy31-us Sep 24, 2014

1. Hello all,

For sale is my Omega Seamaster Professional 300M. It's the classic version with the black bezel, sword hands and incredible lume.

It's in very good, original factory finish condition. The bezel and sapphire crystal are great (no issues).

If you buy it, and want me to finish the watch in a different manner (all brushed or all polished), let me know. I know some prefer to keep it in it's original condition, so i haven't touched it.

It comes with the original OEM blue stitched rubber strap (rare and in great condition). I have it on a diving deployment clasp, which looks awesome, IMHO.

Mechanically, the calibre 1120 is purring along well. I just got back from my watchmaker and it has a good amplitude and it's running at +5 seconds/day. The service history is unknown, but a service isn't currently needed.

The " extra" I'm throwing in is a hand stitched Horween a Shell Cardovan strap from Rover Haven. It looked PERFECT on the watch, so I don't want to split them up. For those of you that are into custom straps... You know that Horween She'll Cardovan is the top if the line.

Asking price is $1395.00, which is pretty good for a 2254.50 in ANY condition, let alone good condition.

Please see below for pictures. Also, let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

[​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]
        [​IMG]

dennisthemenace likes this.