Forums Latest Members

SOLD FS: Lady's 14ct solid WHITE gold Bulova cocktail watch

1. ulackfocus Sep 12, 2011

Ladies, do you want the perfect watch to go with your little black dress? Classy and feminine but still large enough to actually tell the time with? Gentleman, do you want to get your lady a sophisticated watch from a time when elegance ruled? Here's your chance. I'm offering a late 20's solid 14ct white gold Bulova caliber 5PP manual wind. It was serviced a couple years ago and keeps great time. The blued hands match the blue cabochon jewel on the crown. It's not so miniscule a watch that the time can't be seen either - it measures 26 mm long X 16 mm wide, not including the crown or lugs. The strap is also adjustable at the clasp.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've tried to exaggerate any slight imperfections, which should easily clean up (very light polish of the crystal, one small blemish on the lower part of the dial at the edge). It's priced to sell at $275 including Paypal fees and shipping within the CONUS - all other areas please inquire about cost. Contact via e-mail at dhkanagie @ gmail . com (remove spaces) or simply PM me here. Thanks for looking!

2. ulackfocus Sep 15, 2011

2 things were brought to my attention -

1) I might move this watch to a happy home if I were a little lower on price so it's now reduced to $235.
    2) I neglected to show a picture of the engraving on the back so here it is:

[​IMG]

Offers welcome also!

3. ulackfocus Sep 19, 2011

FINAL REDUCTION: $200!

Next move is to the scrapper so if you want it speak now or forever hold your peace!