FS Ladies 18k 1991 Jubilee Year JLC Reverso ref 250.140.862

Hi Everyone,
I've been reading and contributing on this site for a long time but this is my first sale. I've read the rules so and will endeavour to comply.Please let me know if there is anything you'd like to add.
I'm sadly having to sell this item as my medical insurance made a mistake in my contributions three years back and have sent me an eye watering arrears bill!!

Up for sale is a full set Jaeger Lecoultre ladies Reverso in 18k ref 250.140.862. It was bought in Nürnberg, Germany in 1993 (for 7500 Euros.. I have sadly misplaced the original bill of sale). The accompanying documents identify it as manufactured in Le Sentier during JLC's jubilee year in 1991.

The original owner chose not to have it engraved for free, not did they seemingly take advantage of the other free stuff (free extra strap, logbook) offered in the original bill of sale blurb. There is however an additional original buckle included. Original inner and outer box show a few signs of wear and marking.
The watch itself,( judging by the state of the strap) has been well worn and the case has a few light scratches that should easily polish out. The dial and sapphire glass is pristine The watch runs beautifully and flawlessly. There is no record of it ever having had a service.
I'm pricing this to sell as it really has to go. I'm looking for 3400 Euros to me (INTL bank transfer or PayPal). I'm going to post it here for a week or so before I try my luck on chrono24 or ebay . Whilst I don't have any provenance of selling here , my ebay id is also chipsotoole and you can find glowing feedback stretching back 22 years and around 800 transactions. I've sold a lot of lesser vintage watches there. Too embarrassed to sell them online here amongst the premier division stuff lol!
So have a look at the pics. They probably don't do it justice, the face just pops out at you. Very striking design, I can see why Reversos are so cherished. Feel free to contact me for further information. I'll include the best grade of shipping and insurance I can (open to suggestions from the buyer) in the price. Obviously you're going to have to handle the taxes and import duties at your end. please note , sadly due to prior experience, I'm unable to post to China and South East Asia.
Thanks
Mike (chipsotoole)