Forums Latest Members
  1. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Mar 31, 2021

Dear ΩF

Up for grabs my Freese101. The spring-sale continues. As much as I love this watch, it just doesn't get worn...it thus free's up some space.

IMG_7276.jpg
    I am certain a lot of you know the story behind this brand. These are watches hand-crafted by Simon Freese in the UK, with his meticulous attention to detail, and much love.

No two watches are identical, and this is one of the first batch.

IMG_7277.jpg
    It has a killer purple bezel, stunning hand-applied lume, and the dial is fabulous. Apart from that what makes this one different to the rest is the color of the circled-F at 6 ... its lighter.

IMG_7278.jpg IMG_7279.jpg IMG_7280.jpg IMG_7281.jpg IMG_7282.jpg IMG_7283.jpg
    It is powered by the ETA 2824 with date complication removed.

To me the stand-out for these watches is the dial...a gilt-glossy deep black that is a treat in all light conditions.

IMG_2559.jpg IMG_2563.jpg IMG_3257.jpg

(looks great on a modern Forstnerbands, I also believe an Oyster bracelet for this watch can be bought directly from Simon).
    IMG_3258.jpg

Watch will come with the leather band in the first set of pictures.

A note on the lume : Simon is great with lume application. On this particular watch the texture, application and glow is reminiscent of vintage tritium...

IMG_7294.jpg IMG_7295.jpg
    Here is a sequence of shots up to about 45s after turning off the blue light...

IMG_7286.jpg IMG_7287.jpg IMG_7288.jpg IMG_7289.jpg IMG_7290.jpg IMG_7291.jpg IMG_7292.jpg IMG_7293.jpg
    Really great work.

I am a private collector and not a dealer. This watch comes from my collection, which like most of you, is a result of a hobby that takes up far more time (and hard earned money!) than I would like to admit.

Sale terms and conditions. For an international sale : 800 CHF (USD / EURO / GBP equivalent) wired directly to my bank (Transferwise) account, or the equivalent in ADA/DOGE/BTC/LTC/ETH sent to my wallet. More currencies are available upon request.

The watch and I are in Switzerland, and so F2F could happen here. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation. Feel free to request any further angles etc.

My price includes shipping and insurance to wherever you are in the world.

Click here for references on ΩF.

I have 100% positive reviews (upon request) on other platforms too.

All criticisms of the watch are welcome.

Thanks ΩF for this space upload_2021-3-31_13-3-3.png

Edited Mar 31, 2021
  2. wristpirate Mar 31, 2021

Lovely aubergine bezel! Mine has a similar colour and it works so well. GLWS!

eugeneandresson likes this.
  3. Kiwibloke Mar 31, 2021

Man - that didn't last long... no criticisms possible! Another great listing - thanks for setting the standard:)

eugeneandresson likes this.
  4. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Mar 31, 2021

And the interest is strong (if the buyer backs out, there is a queue)! If anything, this is a good omen for Mr Freese and his watches...

5. Just Livin Mar 31, 2021

Congrats to buyer and seller. Exceedingly pleasing on the eye :thumbsup: