Found a surviver…f8192 Hz Constellation

This one was not on my list, but sometimes if you ask what else do you have to sell, things become interesting

First owner watch including the funky and heavy box, which symbolizes a Quartz crystal.

kind regards Max

Very nice, I love that box and haven't seen one like that before, can we see some more pictures please?

Here are some more pics of the box. It is made out of three parts and of course the bottom sports 70ies orange😀

kind regards Max

Nice!
Got a couple of these, including one entirely refinished by Omega and as good as new!
I got the box separately and was under the impression it only came with the 18k version. It seems not if you got the lot from the first owner. Did he have the papers too?

Very nice score. The watch is in terrific condition; the box is the cherry!

Did he have the papers too?

Of course I asked for them and the outer cardboard box, but unfortunately they are lost. Still happy 😀 But for me much more important, the watch was presented to public at the Basel fair on my birthday.

Very nice catch!! I could live with the quartz thing ;-)

I was finding something a bit "off" with the swatch so I pulled out mine and it's the bracelet ! The original one has a different design (edit : not my pic)

upload_2022-12-5_22-36-32.png
Maybe the first owner got the strap version and when it went bad he got a replacement bracelet ?
Edited:

I was finding something a bit "off" with the swatch so I pulled out mine and it's the bracelet ! The original one has a different design :

upload_2022-12-5_22-36-32.png
Maybe the first owner got the strap version and when it went bad he got a replacement bracelet ?

Of course I asked about the bracelet because originally it came with a 1185/168 like your beautiful example. He told me, back then, the shop offered him multiple bracelet options and he liked the 1098/144 the most, though it is 19 mm instead of 20 mm.

Very cool, looks like it can be utilized as a personal defense tool too.😎

Nice catch..enjoy it. A few years ago i also found a similar model but i did not buy it after some negotiation with the seller..now i am sorry that i did not buy it..😀

Sometimes things compliment together, e.g. when my f8192 runs out of battery and I was able to source a beautiful 1185/168 which I have been looking for over a year. Now the watch is complete and I‘m again surprised how much difference the original bracelet changes the whole appearance of this watch. A chunk of metal with a touch of 70ies ellegance. But take a look at yourself,

kind regards Max
Edited:

This is amazing!
I have been wanting to get hold of one of the vintage quartz constellations although I have hard enough time sourcing parts for the automatic calibres I don’t think I could keep up with maintaining quartz from that era.