Forums Latest Members

Omega Constellation Electroquatz f8192 Hz SOLD

1. Foxy100 Aug 5, 2018

Early Beta 21 electronic Omega. The movement was developed in the 1960s by a group of watch manufacturers including Omega, AP, Piaget, Rolex, IWC, Patek Philippe and Longines. It was launched in 1969 and watches went on sale in 1970. This is an earlier model with the crown on the left (although designed to be worn on the left wrist the watch doesn’t wind and the movement was so accurate it was only necessary to adjust the time or date at the end of the month or on changing time zones).

The watch was given a new dial by STS a few years ago and at the same time Simon Freese replaced the date wheel, cleaned up the movement and refinished the case and bracelet. It’s in excellent condition although there’s a small scuff in the corner of the case and one or two tiny nibbles in the top leading edge which weren’t removed when the case was lapped (you see them when they catch the light). Overall a lovely watch in excellent condition. I have a 7 1/2“ wrist and there are a couple more holes of adjustment on the clasp so good for a slightly larger wrist.

Measures 36.8 x 42mm, 15mm thick.

Price including RMSD in the UK is £900 by bank transfer (lots of references available). I'm happy to bring the watch to London if I know you or we have mutual friends! Postage overseas at cost.

Omega Electroquartz 4Aug2018_05.jpg Omega Electroquartz 4Aug2018_04.jpg Omega Electroquartz 4Aug2018_03.jpg Omega Electroquartz 4Aug2018_02.jpg Omega Electroquartz 4Aug2018_01.jpg
  2. Foxy100 Aug 6, 2018

And... sold. Thanks all.

tyrantlizardrex likes this.