Forums Latest Members

Forum members without an Omega?

1. Fretworker Jul 8, 2015

Are there any OF members still waiting for their 1st Omega watch? The forum is knowledgeable, stimulating and entertaining and there are many reasons to visit and join in Owning an Omega is not an entrance ticket. But if so . . . . . . what are you looking for to kick start that compulsion?

2. valjoux72 Jul 8, 2015

Yes, I have to admit that I don´t have an Omega in my vintage collection (yet). Why?
    Looking for vintage chronographs I have a close look to seamaster & speedmasters. But espacailly the vintage speedies and the younger ones look all to similar in my eyes... And I have to admit that the price range is quite high.I have a beautiful 1960 De Ville chrono affordable I´m looking for quite a while, but made an other buy last week so I guess I have to wait... Other reasons?
    The very early Omega chronos are beautiful (with beautiful movements) but unfortunately very expensive too...
    I read much about expensive service with unwanted exchange of parts too...
    I really like the vintage 120 or 300 seamaster diver but haven´t pulled the trigger (yet).
    The vintage dresser (two or three hands) are nice, but only the Conny gets much attention.

So I have to wait, but I´m sure I will find my Omega one day. If someone might to help out with an Omega without wristtime from his collection, please contact me;)

Btw, my oldest Chronograph maybe have some Omega DNA. It is an Oriental monopusher, and I found some information that the brand back in the 30´ies was part of Omega...

Wrist.jpg
    Matty01 likes this.