Fortis "All Risks" Diver. Exceptional black dial, and very rare watch

I tried to research this one and came up empty. The only info I found was on this site from the seller and a few others who chimed in. Please search and read.

It was purchased by me for $600 USD in January of 2016, and from a member here.

I love the look of the dial of this watch but never really bonded with it as I'm just not a cushion case sort of guy. But for you folks who are into c-cases, this one is a treat!

Dial : Stunning with lovely mustard-lume colored numerals. There are a few tiny specks of what may be dust, unnoticeable with the naked eye, and barely visualized with a x5 loupe. Otherwise the black satin dial lacquer is essentially flawless.

Hands: Good condition overall. Some oxidation. Hour hand is missing lume. The pictures amplify the small amount of rust/oxidation. Much better looking in person. And in my experience, as someone who has done a bunch of hand-reluming and hand cleaning, these should look great with a very light polish (cloth/tiny foam brush, etc) and mustard color re-lume to match the numerals. My two cents, as this is what I would do if I were to keep this one.

Case: Approx 38 x 44 mm. Top and midcase overall excellent and I believe unpolished. Case back has multiple scratches on outer ring and some deeper scrapes and gouges on the central portion beneath the Fortis inscription.
(case back scratches shown in last picture)

Bezel: Excellent, and one of those concave models a la Gruen Ocean Chief. Really cool, IMHO.

Crown: Original seller said it was non-original. I don't know how he knows this, and I haven't asked him. But I've been unable to find a similar model for comparison anywhere. So don't know for sure. But to play it safe, let's call it non-original

Movement: ETA 2452 auto with date. Looks very clean. Never serviced by me and I don't think it was by the last owner. So, please have it serviced before regular use. Seems to be keeping reasonable. time, as I've had it on my wrist for a few hours today. Date snaps smartly into place at 12:00

Strap: I am including the 18mm Tropic Star strap that it came with. I don't know if it was original to the watch, but suspect it was as I believe both watch and strap are from late 60's to early 70's.

I'm asking what I believe to be a reasonable $950. I don't think you will find another.

I accept pp friends+family or bank wire.

Fedex/Parcelpro to lower 48 is on me. Overseas will split with buyer. Overseas buyers please note that this can get pricy, but is safe and fast.

My sellers profile: https://omegaforums.net/search/20897687/?q=tmw57&o=date&c[node]=10

As always, thanks for the platform OF!

Edited:

I misjudged. Thought I'd get a bigger response as it's kind of rare and cool...but need to get it gone.

So now asking $850 ONRO.

also did not realize that I paid $600 for it, not $700. Sorry if I misled anyone, it was my mistake.
Edited:

Withdrawn pending further investigation.