First watch purchase in awhile...little help here

I stumbled upon the Accutron Astronaut today, and the seller kicked in the other two watches. I know the Elgin is a Val 7734 by looking at it, but I can't find a photo of the Bulova on the left. it's 17j auto, I'm guessing from the 60s. I know none of them are huge, but I was very pleased...and they all 3 RUN despite obvious abuse and neglect. The astronaut should clean up very well. If anyone is a Bulova lover and can tell me anything about the self winder, please do. Or if you have a spare pusher that would work on the 7734...
3 amigos.jpg
Edited:

I have been looking at hundreds of similar Bulovas but cannot find the dial shown above. And note the recessed crown. Is there a Bulova nerd here who can identify the watch?

In my original post I typed "bulova nerd," but now I see it is bulova lover. Did someone actually change that? I'm a Speedmaster nerd. It's not meant as an insult.

In my original post I typed "bulova nerd," but now I see it is bulova lover. Did someone actually change that? I'm a Speedmaster nerd. It's not meant as an insult.
Your second post says “nerd”. Perhaps you’re mistaken about what word you used in the first post. Only you or a mod can edit your posts. I’m sure a mod didn’t.

Your second post says “nerd”. Perhaps you’re mistaken about what word you used in the first post. Only you or a mod can edit your posts. I’m sure a mod didn’t.
Oh, well that makes sense. I forget everything these days.

Anyone have suggestions as to where to find a pusher for this 70s Elgin case? The mvmt is a Val 7734. 421004013_1087013625979261_436160517943070384_n.jpg