First post- Omega Bumper Automatic approx. value...

First time poster. I am curious if anyone here can help me ascertain the value of a watch that's been sitting my collection for many years. It's a white faced bumper automatic..I've similar ones on ebay, but I was hoping for some expert opinion here. No caseback markings...I believe the dial has been refinished...

I put in on craigslist for $300 dollars...

Ulackfocus on here is a bumper nerd, might be able to price it better for you, few of the other guys like Gatorcpa are also up on those.

Yep, it's a refinished dial but done nicely. The second hand looks like a replacement too. $300 might be a little aggressive but not out of the ballpark and it's a good starting price. Most 50's bumpers in similar condition would sell for $180 - $270 depending on how nice they looked and yours looks very good. You never know, you might get somebody enamored with the watch and pay asking price. My first bumper was a redial too - paid under $300.

BTW what's the rest of your collection? 😀

BTW what's the rest of your collection? 😀
Well, I have some low end swiss automatics, (TaraSports, Fiero, Elgin, Bulova, Lucerne), nothing too fancy, I ended up giving most to my father, but here are few photos of the remaining items I am selling. The hamilton I have doesn't have the H3 marker on it...
ham.large.jpg
om6.jpg