First Omega!

Posts
278
Likes
246
My first experience owning a piece from the brand and I love it!

mlVyp8r.jpg
 
Posts
402
Likes
766
A classic in all it's day one factory fresh beauty!! May you wear it in good health. I've had mine for a little over a year and have worn it every day. It was my first Omega too and I love it more as time goes on.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
Congratulations! You couldn’t have made a better choice for a first Omega. The historical significance of this watch can’t be overstated.
 
Posts
699
Likes
701
Excellent choice to cut your teeth on Omega. You're gonna love it!
 
Posts
232
Likes
247
That was my first modern omega too, can't go wrong with this one😁👍
 
Posts
2,709
Likes
17,428
Timeless classic which strangely enough with 321 power was my first Omega years ago... Wear in good health.
 
Posts
661
Likes
2,243
Great choice! It’s timeless and extremely versatile. Looks great on almost all bands.

Enjoy it!