Forums Latest Members

Finally bought another watch

1. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Nov 15, 2019

Having filled my 12 space watch box a fair while ago, and having made a mental note not to buy another watch until a space opened up, the crown fell off an absolute cheap watch. As I've really no intention of spending cash getting it repaired. it's finally become time to buy another watch.

Now, I thought long and hard and think I've found something that fills both the empty space in my box and a gap in my collection. I've got various types of watch already ranging from quartz Swatch to various three handers (dress/divers/dual timers) to an auto chrono. There's even a dinky little manual wind Marathon in there. So what could be missing?

Some ana-digi goodness, that's what :). Now I did have the ana-digi Seamaster shown below for a while, but despite moving it on to a more appreciative OF member, I've never been against this sort of setup.
    Omega 2521.81.jpg

So I was browsing Amazon UK and noticed that a seller was offering the titanium Casio Lineage at about £50 below other sellers. Couldn't resist, so (hopefully pretty soon) my watchbox will be full again.

It's Casio model LCW-M170TD and I'm rather looking forward to its arrival :D

LCW-M170TD-1AER.jpg

Edited Nov 15, 2019
    Wivac, michael22, murph and 3 others like this.
  2. Vitezi Nov 15, 2019

Wot, no love for the G Shock? :unsure:
    [​IMG]

Duracuir1 likes this.
  3. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Nov 15, 2019

Only this one :cool:

IMG_20190720_130806.jpg

Vitezi likes this.
  4. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Nov 20, 2019

And it's arrived. Absolutely chuffed with it. I have RTFM, but adjusting the bracelet is a job for another day. So a quick change onto a NATO will do for now. One thing that does not come across in stock images is the depth of the watch face due to the sloping rehaut with the minute markers at the top.
    IMG_20191120_190057.jpg

Wivac, Schmedsc, Walrus and 2 others like this.
  5. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Nov 20, 2019

And just for the sake of completing the story, took 3 links out of the bracelet and refitted it :)

IMG_20191120_224621.jpg

Schmedsc and CPRwatch like this.