Forums Latest Members
  1. flyingdoormat Dec 1, 2019

I purchased this Favre Leuba Bathy 160 on eBay as a non-runner and price paid was probably not excessive considering it has its original bracelet and the parts that are there look to be in good condition. From research but correct me if wrong I believe these had a linge 10 1/2 FL 1032 which was a variation of the Peseux 320 movement. The movement in this one looks to be the standard Peseux 320 but missing some parts. Would like to get this one running so looking for advice on the movement. From an eBay search there seems to be plenty of options for parts or even donor movements for the existing as I suppose it would be near impossible to source the FL movement. if anyone is familiar with these watches and can offer any advice on how they would proceed I would be happy to hear your responses

Bathy 160 Face.png Bathy 160 Caseback.png Bathy 160 Movement.png Bathy 160 Strap.png

noelekal and X350 XJR like this.
  2. omegastar Dec 2, 2019

3. flyingdoormat Dec 4, 2019

Thanks for the link and from further research it appears the movement is original but the complete depth gauge module is missing on it. Have contacted Favre Leuba who after some initial correspondence may be able to help although they suggest it isn't going to be cheap

omegastar and noelekal like this.