Forums Latest Members

experts help; infos about 1. generation Universal Compur

1. valjoux72 Nov 24, 2015

Hello,

knowing that here at the Universal Geneve Forum are some of the most serious collectors & experts of early Universal Geneve chronographs, I would like to ask for some information about the first generation Universal Compur watches from 1934 ff. I found a very interesting article at an italian watch forum about the big and very early 38mm Universal Compurs with additional stop second pusher at 4, based on a Valjoux 22 with additional column wheel.
    Unfortunately my italian skills are a bit rusty, so I would be very pleased if some of the experts/owners who are part of the community would share their knowledge about history, serials etc. and post some pics of their rare and important Compurs here.
    I guess a lot of us would like to know more about the begining of the two pushers Universal Geneve chronographs from the 30´ies.

Best regards
    Georg

2. PHPHD Nov 24, 2015

Is there a link to that page you could post here?

3. valjoux72 Nov 24, 2015

There is "poor" example for sale at Chrono24, unfortunately in a very bad shape, or "with a lot of patina";).
    But some members here at OF have better ones to show and explain, which for sure would be a pleasure for all of us...
    3707927_xxl.jpg
    Picture from seller@chrono24

4. nicola1960 Nov 27, 2015