Forums Latest Members

Excellent service at the Omega boutique

1. Cosd Aug 31, 2016

popped into the Omega boutique in Brent Cross on the way home from work and asked if they can put a link back in for me.
    No problem sir, do you have the link?
    Gave him the plastic ziplock bag Which Ernest Jones put in the box for me and the guy asked where the bar/screws were!
    I explained that was all I had and to be honest I was so excited about getting the watch, I didn't think.
    He said he'd look to see what he had in the back for an Aqua Terra but wasn't sure.
    Five minutes later he comes out with the link attached and wouldn't accept any money. He explained that, come the colder months I may want the link back out and to just pop in any time and he'd be happy to take it back out.

Excellent service, saving a few pounds wasn't the point, but the gesture alone was priceless.

I also had time to have a good look at all the range of Omega watches.

2. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Aug 31, 2016

One of the reasons I am willing to pay a premium at the boutique is the after sale service. I have always found the service to be exceptional at my local boutique. If I go in to buy or just droll over the merchandise they have always been top notch.