Forums Latest Members

SOLD Eweco Chronograph - 1930's Jumbo Chrono

1. donkii Nov 22, 2020

For sale is this great looking vintage chronograph from Eweco.

You'll find a stainless steel case measuring 36x43mm and the case is looking really sharp, just look on the lugs and you'll see what I mean. Attached to the case you'll find a big military looking crown, easy to get a grip around which usually is what these big crowns are made for. The pushers are original to the watch.

The blue hands of the watch have some great looking even patinated lume.
    The dial is nicely looking and evenly patinated. The print is sharp and highly visible.

Under the hood you'll find a Landeron movement. The movement appears to keep time and shows good power reserve. The chronograph functions are working as you'd expect, it start, stops and resets correctly.

If you're into chronographs I'm sure this is something worth collecting and I'm sure you'd enjoy it becuase of it's honest condition and of the size, being quite big for a late 30's chronograph.

Watch is located in Sweden within EU and can be shipped world wide.
    You'll find a couple of hundred references from both here and other national and international forums.

Asking €1150

eweco11.jpeg
    eweco10.jpeg eweco9'.jpeg eweco8.jpeg eweco5.jpeg eweco4.jpeg eweco3.jpeg eweco2.jpeg eweco1.jpeg

eweco.jpeg eweco6.jpeg eweco7.jpeg
    bigsom likes this.