Forums Latest Members

SOLD Enicar Sherpa Graph mark IV - crisp and sharp.

1. Faz Nov 24, 2016

Hello all,

Please make an offer
    IMG_0023.JPG
    Up for sale is this great Enicar Sherpa Graph Mark IV chronograph circa 1968. This chronograph is conservatively rated as excellent due to very light scratches on the caseback (see pics). The original dial in reveverse panda configuration is excellent without blemishes or scratches. It has turned a nice dark chocolate brown and the sub dials to a beautiful creamy colour. The tritium material on the hands and dial are in good condition. The super compressor case is in excellent and dare I say unpolished condition as you will notice the sharp, crisp edges. Everything is original. Cross arched signed crown and pushers. The engravings on the case back are sharp and clearly visible. Save for some hairline scratches I would say the case back is very good to excellent.

IMG_0064.JPG

Although the service history is unknown, the watch keeps excellent time and all chrono functions are crisp and work as intended. Because of the super compressor type case ( I can't open it), I do not have a movement photo of this watch per se. I will stand behind it 100%.
    IMG_0065.JPG Cheers
    IMG_0066.JPG

Specs
    Dimensions: Width = 42mm (excluding winding crown) - lug to lug = 45mm. Lug width 20mm.
    Crystal = Acrylic
    Movement = Valjoux caliber 72 adjusted and signed Enicar. Functions flawlessly.
    Case and caseback = Stainless steel. Signed Enicar, Sherpa 300 engraving and reference number
    Crown = Original - compressor style cross hatched. Signed with Enicar logo

***I will consider trading towards a matte dial Rolex GMT Master ref 16750 with $$ from me.

Price = USD $ 6299.00 OBRO - shipped to Canada and the CONUS - Full refund if misrepresented in any way. **International shipping at cost. Please inquire.
    Watch ships from Canada

Payment by wire preferred - Paypal with fees OK if you have impeccable and verifiable references
    My numerous and impeccable references are available on request

Contact me by private message please
    IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG
    Edited Nov 25, 2016
    7am, omegastarter, Vitezi and 7 others like this.
  2. Faz Nov 25, 2016

Bumper price adjustment.

3. Faz Nov 27, 2016

OHPF!

gornati, CajunTiger and LawBrk like this.
  4. Faz Nov 29, 2016

SOLD!

oddboy likes this.