Forums Latest Members
  1. petera Nov 29, 2015

Hi.I am new to all this but I was hoping someone can help me correctly identify this particular watch.It was bought new many years ago by an old friend who recently passed away.I can't load a photo ( not yet anyways),but I will describe it accurately.It has never had the face or back off so is all original.
    OK. It is chrome surround,it has a stainless band with Enicar stamp.
    The main dial along with the 3 small ones are all dark grey with a thin black band around the outer.There are no time numbers around the main dial just the word tachymetre and very small numbers from 60 at the 12 o' clock position counterclockwise to the number 300 at about the 2 o'clock position.The minute and hour hands are reasonably thin with a small square of luminous before the hands end.
    The second hand is thin also with asmall red dot before the hands end. The numbers 072/003 are stamped on back.

2. devnull Nov 29, 2015

You really need to upload a picture if you want any sort of meaningful help.

3. petera Nov 29, 2015

Will try and get a good photo.Glass is a bit scratched but face and whole watch in general seems t

4. petera Nov 29, 2015

I