Forums Latest Members
  1. Jura Mar 6, 2021

Hello, does anyone know anything about this Eneo watch and the company that produced it? Thank you
    Eneo 1.jpg Eneo 2.jpg Eneo 3.jpg Eneo 2.jpg Eneo 4.jpg

TexOmega likes this.
  2. Canuck Mar 6, 2021

The Eneo name isn’t going to help us determine who made the watch. Eneo was likely a retailer who put his company name on what otherwise was a generic watch, assembled out of off the shelf parts.

I have uploaded a picture of the mechanism of the watch. Take note of the arrow. Do I see lettering or numbers at the tip of the arrow? If there are letters and/or numbers there, please identify them and return to your thread, hit the REPLY button, and tell us what characters are there. We might at least be able to identify the maker of the mechanism. But if we are able to do this, the name of the maker is highly unlikely to be one you will recognize.

7F658D92-CCAD-4E4C-B827-5F9009C645FB.jpeg

bardamu, Jura and McKinley like this.
  3. TasMike Mar 6, 2021

It's a Reconvilier movement - maker's mark between the balance and escape wheels reads S over R. I know nothing about the maker other than what Google can tell me.

Jura likes this.
  4. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Mar 7, 2021

Mike got it.
    Looks like a Reconvilier 576 at 10.5'''.

R576.JPG

bardamu, Radiumpassion and Jura like this.
  5. Jura Mar 7, 2021

Maybe these pictures will help.
    Eneo 7.jpg Eneo 9.jpg Eneo 8.jpg

6. Canuck Mar 7, 2021

Miracle of miracles! Now we know who made the mechanism, thanks to @JimInOz . I’m not certain that much more could be told about it. Mikrolisk doesn’t give any info on the name. If you Google the Eneo name, it pos up for products not related to watches, and a few Eneo watches come up, but no information on the brand. What do you need to know?

7. Jura Apr 20, 2023

Looking at the official logo of the Société Horlogère Reconvilier company, it can be concluded that the letters on the movement are not just S and R, but S, H and R. Simply to be completely precise.
    https://www.reconvilier.com/