Ebay removed all of my radium dialed watches???

Thanks will do! My only concern is that if I am to post a watch that clearly has radium on it but I obviously don't state that it does. Will they be monitoring my account with a real person and they can flag it lol? Sounds paranoid I know but still! I know people can also report listings as well. But nobody can prove radium just with photos no?
There's only one way to find out, post an ad and see what happens. If they flag it then eBay is not your platform for selling radium Lume watches.

I just think it's funny when I go on ebay today and this is the first listing I see. It's even being sponsored for all to see as well!
1000005807.jpg

Like 1
I was issued a warning for listing watches that had radium on the dials earlier today. I listed a ww1 trench watch and one other elgin both of which had radium on the dials. This has never happened before? What's new with ebay? All were behind crystals and posed no threat? Was it because I had radium in the listing title? This is baffling.

I have some pretty valuable watches that I want to sell but have radium lume. In the email it says if I list another I will be banned for 3 days lol....

I see other radium dialed watches on ebay?

It’s like trying to ship old Jensen silver tea sets with ivory handles. You have to call them “bone.”

Whats another good marketplace to sell my higher end radium watches?
Chrono24 is ok if you list for reasonable prices they sell fairly quickly as others ask for too much- and they are only watches so they will not restrict based on lume I think

Thanks all, I will make a chrono24 account!

If you were me would any of you try to bring it up to ebay support again? The thing that frustrates me more than anything is just the fact that the first warning they gave me I never saw because it was a watch I sold months ago and wasn't flagged until last month. If I had seen it I wouldn't have posted more radium watches the other day resulting in the threat of a 3 day ban next time.

No I would let it be. See how you do on Chrono24 and list here OF Private sales once you qualify. Fees o n Chrono24 are much lower than EB anyway. No need to put lume detail in title just include in listing.

Like 1
BTW: I had a frend who sold merkins at burning man.

IMG_9010.jpg

Like 1
I think the bigger problem on eBay is the fees.
Agreed. Not only they charge you a percentage fee on the shipping but also on the sales tax as well!