Ebay removed all of my radium dialed watches???

If I post watches in the future, which I will, and I use the words "original lume" who at ebay would be able to prove the lume is hazardous? They can't right?

The rep said I can continue to post watches as long as no radium or tritium are used. But I fear I will have a buyer who knows nothing about watches and reports I sold them a radium watch.

In which case you play dumb, and say you have no idea what the lume was made of as you have no way of testing it!
Plausible deniability
Edited:

Like 5
They can come for our watches- but when they start going after our uranium glass and Fiestaware, the gloves are off!!

IMG_1988.jpeg IMG_1989.jpeg

Like 3
To get the required amount of radio active shit to do naughty things with, by harvesting radio active material from vintage watches would require the purchase of a huge amount of watches......it would probably make more economic sense to build you own reactor from scratch!
Edited:

'First they came for my radium. And I said nothing . . ." This is how it starts . . .

Like 5
First is is the alcohol ...

Then the lead...

I am sure wormwood will be next.

First is is the alcohol ...

Then the lead...

I am sure wormwood will be next.
Don’t forget asbestos! Amazing material with wide ranging applications…what’s a little mesothelioma!

Don’t forget asbestos! Amazing material with wide ranging applications…what’s a little mesothelioma!

Yeah one needs the asbestos for the still.

Not to worry. Asbestos is found naturally in serpentine, the most common rock in the SF bay area. Mercury (cinnabar) is also natural in the north and south bay. It is the red dirt (not to be confused with the high iron dirt.) that people used to pave garden paths with. Used to be sold in garden centers.

California has some of the most draconian home distilling laws of any of the states. Problem is one can smell them a mile away. Must protect those oil and gas profits. In theory you can use it to make rocket fuel. The regulations are ridiculous. Mostly there to protect big business.

Of course most absinthe these days does not contain wormwood. When the Czech republic wanted to join the EU, was when the restrictions were lifted. This is now known in the trade as Czecinthe. The Swiss claim they follow the old recipes. Who is to really know. I cant really afford the good stuff as I am too busy buying radioactive watches while I still can. Two out of three, this week alone.

Like 1
There are tons and tons of watches on ebay right now that contain the words RADIUM and TRITIUM. It's just that my account is flagged and is obviously being watched for the word radium as my new listings were deleted within 30 minutes.

I will list some more watches and not use the word radium anymore and act as if I don't know what they are. Obviously I won't relist the deleted watches...

Does anyone know what would happen to my account if I get restricted/banned for 3 days? I will use original lume instead next time, just wanted to be honest in my listings so I don't get an angry return request.

This is what the email says ,"Listings that don't follow this policy in the future will be removed. In addition, there will be a temporary 3-day restriction placed on your account, and your other listings will be hidden from search during this period. All fees paid or payable for listings that are removed and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account. This determination was made by a customer service agent."
No, you were a victim of a keyword bot.

Like 1
Yeah one needs the asbestos for the still.

Not to worry. Asbestos is found naturally in serpentine, the most common rock in the SF bay area. Mercury (cinnabar) is also natural in the north and south bay. It is the red dirt (not to be confused with the high iron dirt.) that people used to pave garden paths with. Used to be sold in garden centers.

California has some of the most draconian home distilling laws of any of the states. Problem is one can smell them a mile away. Must protect those oil and gas profits. In theory you can use it to make rocket fuel. The regulations are ridiculous. Mostly there to protect big business.

Of course most absinthe these days does not contain wormwood. When the Czech republic wanted to join the EU, was when the restrictions were lifted. This is now known in the trade as Czecinthe. The Swiss claim they follow the old recipes. Who is to really know. I cant really afford the good stuff as I am too busy buying radioactive watches while I still can. Two out of three, this week alone.
Also if you juice your own veggies & fruit, you are an agra-terrorist. Shop second hand, you are stealing from the mouths of hard working retail corporations (if corporations are indeed people, then why hasn’t Texas put one to death yet?).

If someone more important than you isn’t profiting off of it, it’s unimerkin!

Like 1
No, you were a victim of a keyword bot.
If this is the case should I feel safe to continue listing vintage watches as long as I don't mention radium or tritium. Just use original lume instead to describe the dial?

Like 2
If someone more important than you isn’t IS profiting off of it, it’s unimerkin!
FIFY

BTW: I had a frend who sold merkins at burning man. Of course none of you men can use one. (I always liked the name of president in Doctor Strangelove. Merkin Muffley)

Like 2
If this is the case should I feel safe to continue listing vintage watches as long as I don't mention radium or tritium. Just use original lume instead to describe the dial?
They have not banned you so just be careful with your wording. I’m guessing “Radium” is triggering some sort of HazMat dashboard light.

Like 1
They have not banned you so just be careful with your wording. I’m guessing “Radium” is triggering some sort of HazMat dashboard light.
Thanks will do! My only concern is that if I am to post a watch that clearly has radium on it but I obviously don't state that it does. Will they be monitoring my account with a real person and they can flag it lol? Sounds paranoid I know but still! I know people can also report listings as well. But nobody can prove radium just with photos no?

To get the required amount of radio active shit to do naughty things with, by harvesting radio active material from vintage watches would require the purchase of a huge amount of watches......it would probably make more economic sense to build you own reactor from scratch!

You know that... and I know that... but the AI that is policing Ebay listings doesn't know that.

Thanks will do! My only concern is that if I am to post a watch that clearly has radium on it but I obviously don't state that it does. Will they be monitoring my account with a real person and they can flag it lol? Sounds paranoid I know but still! I know people can also report listings as well. But nobody can prove radium just with photos no?

THEY will come for you ! Jail , Death Penalty , unimaginable Things ... You could always by Accident label them as Radum/Radim/adium/Radiu ...
Use Chrono24 ; there are less Idiots present. I still have quite a few Original Bergeon Micky Mouse tiny vials with Water based Tritium for Dial restorations here . Just tried to envision a Bomb made with Water based Tritium , splashing everything and wide Evacuation Orders issued and the Army enforce the Orders and one USA Town declared uninhabitable for a few 100 Years. Great chance to buy cheap Real Estate there ... Modern Times !