Forums Latest Members

SOLD Dugena Deepstar Chronograph

1. Ninja2789 Aug 25, 2018

Howdy All,

Continuing to consolidate for more incoming watches than I'm comfortable admitting to (ok, three watches. You happy now?).

As a result, I'm selling this nice Dugena Deepstar chronograph with some great details to try and prevent financial ruin.

[​IMG]

Case / Bezel:
    38mm skin diver stainless steel case. However, I would say the case feels more like a 40mm given the 47mm lug to lug measurement.

The case has seen some light polish, but lug bevels and case finish is extremely clean. No pitting or deep gouges. The bezel is in great shape, turns smoothly, and even has a bit of the original lume pip. The pushers and crown are all clean without dents and the caseback is extremely legible and clean without any deep scratches from a random screw-driver/sisscors/whatever that we see so often in vintage watches.

Dial / Handset: The dial is my favorite part about this watch. It is in excellent shape with clear printing and no degrading colors on the subdials or around the outer white tachy ring. The running propeller subdial seconds hand is also clean and is just such a pleasure to look at.

The lume is intact on the hour markers and have aged into a darker gray patina. All lume is present and will only hold charge for a second when hit with the UV light. Hands have aged to a matching dark gray.

Movement: The movement is a manual wind Landeron movement. This means that top right pusher will start the chronograph, but the BOTTOM right will both stop and reset. I'm not as familiar with Landeron, but these are pretty movements are pretty common and just as reliable as the Valjoux 77XX movements.

The movement was serviced around February 2018 and all functions work as they should (keeps time, full power reserve, chrono resets to 12).

Strap / Accessories: Watch will come with a generic rubber tropic band you see in the pics. Lug size is 20mm.

Price:
    My price is $1700 OBO USD net to me
    . The price includes fully insured shipping in the CONUS. For all other places reach out and we can figure something out. I am located in Houston TX and am more than happy to do a face to face transaction.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Feb 28, 2019
    Lonestar, Tet, perks713 and 4 others like this.
  2. Ninja2789 Aug 27, 2018

bump

3. Ninja2789 Aug 31, 2018

bump

4. Ninja2789 Nov 3, 2018

whoops. forgot about this one. Let's get it restarted by bumping and lowering the price to $1800 OBO.

5. Ninja2789 Nov 18, 2018

bump

6. Ninja2789 Feb 28, 2019

lowered to $1700 OBO

7. Ninja2789 Mar 3, 2019

Sold. Thanks OF!