Does anyone have a correct, original crown and buckle for a mid 40's chrono tachymeter?

The crown is supposedly 6mm diameter and does not have the logo on it. I can add pictures obtained shortly.
The buckle is reportedly 16mm, but I'm trying to determine what the correct details should be. Any info and leads would be appreciated

Ref: Chrono Tachymeter ref CK2279, manual winding movement cal 27CHRO C12 T2 PC 37.5mm stainless case
Edited:

Sorry, I didn't catch that section when I posted. Just looked there and see a rule that you need to have 200 posts before being allowed to list a wanted ad there (wow). If that is really the case then I guess I won't be able to get any help here.

Just looked there and see a rule that you need to have 200 posts before being allowed to list a wanted ad there (wow).

That section is reserved for members that actively participate and contribute to the forum.

The crown is supposedly 6mm diameter and does not have the logo on it. I can add pictures obtained shortly.
The buckle is reportedly 16mm, but I'm trying to determine what the correct details should be. Any info and leads would be appreciated

Ref: Chrono Tachymeter ref CK2279, manual winding movement cal 27CHRO C12 T2 PC 37.5mm stainless case
In any case, good luck with your search! The watch you’re looking for is very rare and uncommon and unfortunately shares some parts of its movement with the early speedy movement, in case you have the cal. 321

Note: I’ve got the same watch and I struggle finding the parts I need in most cases. There are just a little pieces out there.
Edited:

I've heard that the 27CHRO movement essentially morphed into the cal 321 so is pretty much the same but probably if you scrutinize them you will find some subtle differences. BTW, I've been considering buying some other entire less expensive period Omega watch if it has what appears to be the same crown to use it for "parts". Would the crown attachment be the same though (dia and pitch thread)? Here's one I noticed that may have my crown (this one is sold though): 1940’s Omega WW2 Spitfire Pilot/Navigators Watch Cal. 30T2 with Original Dial and Military Markings 6B/159 on Case-Back Reference 2292 - Corr Vintage Watches

I've heard that the 27CHRO movement essentially morphed into the cal 321 so is pretty much the same but probably if you scrutinize them you will find some subtle differences. BTW, I've been considering buying some other entire less expensive period Omega watch if it has what appears to be the same crown to use it for "parts". Would the crown attachment be the same though (dia and pitch thread)? Here's one I noticed that may have my crown (this one is sold though): 1940’s Omega WW2 Spitfire Pilot/Navigators Watch Cal. 30T2 with Original Dial and Military Markings 6B/159 on Case-Back Reference 2292 - Corr Vintage Watches
Hardly may fit. I suggest you to get the sizes you need to seek for your crown from a watchmaker and find a compatible omega crown on the internet , but avoid getting watches for the sole purpose of “getting lucky” with parts

Just use any generic crown that works and looks good. If the original didn’t have a logo. One could sell you anything that looks the same and call it genuine.

do a Google search and see how many match up in crown design and that’s what you look for.