Do you recognize this watch? Warning: terrible photo quality

A local online auction is selling a group of stuff that includes a watch that is only identified as "Omega" with no morn information. It only includes this photo (cropped from the picture of the whole group of stuff). Sadly this is the best resolution available.

Do you recognize this watch? To my very untrained eye, it looks like a white Omega logo on a red background. I have not found anything like this in my image searches of vintage Omega watches.

Capture.PNG

Looks like a 198.003 f300 from the early 1970鈥檚.
It has a tuning fork movement and you can hear it hum!

Here鈥檚 mine.
upload_2021-8-31_10-27-26.jpeg

Here鈥檚 mine.
I think I'm even more excited about this knowing that it is a tuning fork watch than when I thought it was a normal mechanical watch.

The auction has another week to go. If I'm the successful bidder I'll report back with better photos.

I think I'm even more excited about this knowing that it is a tuning fork watch than when I thought it was a normal mechanical watch.

The auction has another week to go. If I'm the successful bidder I'll report back with better photos.
Make sure it's working before you bid, if it's not you're buying a paperweight.

Make sure it's working before you bid, if it's not you're buying a paperweight.
Unfortunately it won't be possible - it'll be a roll of the dice. But, I won't be bidding anywhere near eBay prices.

Here鈥檚 mine.
a very nice but underrated "hummer" 馃憤