Forums Latest Members
  1. OttawaMan May 16, 2013

I just bought an SMP 300m at Little Switzerland in Curacao...got all the cards, box etc...but have noticed on some youtube videos like this one
    that there might have been a little string tag attached. I don't have that. Should I be concerned? Like I said, I got the three cards...all the numbers match with the watch etc...I just want to be sure I'm not hindering the value of the watch down the road.

2. ulackfocus May 16, 2013

OH MY GAWD! You didn't get the hang tag?!?!?!? That means your watch didn't get inspected by the CDC or WHO and you might catch the bubonic plague!!! :eek:

Seriously, it's not a big deal. Enjoy your new watch and post a picture will you?

3. OttawaMan May 16, 2013

If I wasn't such a prick myself...my feelings might have been hurt! ;)

I'm just new to this level of watch and pumped about owning it...thanks for the info...here's my new baby..
    watch.jpg

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 16, 2013

Yea I never got the hang tag with my Seamaster Pro Chronograph either, its more intended for being on the watch while its in the dealer's display window rather than being part of the package,

5. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter May 16, 2013

great pic!

6. Spy You know my name. May 17, 2013

One came with my last watch, a PO. But my 2254 did not have one either. Nevertheless, your watch is good to go!

7. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member May 17, 2013

Oh, you'll fit in around here just fine....