Forums Latest Members
  1. seamonster Respectable Member Nov 1, 2012

Respectable Members

I have been made aware of two types of the outside of the back-cover of the Omega Seamaster 120m model reference 166.073. One has a big logo with a little story to tell, while the other is small and with nothing to tell. Is there any difference in terms of value and desirability, amongst collectors?

The next question is: What is the price expected for a factory-original, close to mint condition (for its age), Omega Seamaster 166.073, without its original bracelet

In view of the many molested examples, frankens and fakes floating around, I realize there is a long absence of the authentic examples of the 166.024 and 166.073 on the market. What are the other reasons for the kosher ones to disappear?
    Big logo .jpg Small log .jpg ?

(Respectable Mod: Kindly help - I have done something wrong. Please re-arrange text and also delete one of the pictures of one with a big logo. Thank-you.)

Thank-you.

2. seamonster Respectable Member Nov 2, 2012

Respect

Respectable Moderator

Thanks for re-arranging text and deleting the extra picture which was inadvertently inserted in the posting. I appreciate.

Thank-you.