Dial verification on Omega Constellation

Just got this watch, it’s in pristine immaculate condition. Need some expert eye if the dial is fake or a redial.

I dont see any pristine detail in this watch. If you can return it, please do right away

Forgot to send pics of the caseback. I was told it probably is a caliber 564 because the date adjust by moving to the second position

Can we see the outside of the back?

Inside of the back looks like a common fake.

?

While I’m at a bar I haven’t had a drink yet and don’t see it.

Wow..I still have much to learn. When I saw the first picture I thought that is no problem with this watch. After I read the comments I understand that I do not know vey much about this Constellation. I am sorry that is fake.

Fake dial, wrong non-chronometer movement and also looks like a fake case.
I’m afraid you’ve bought a dud.
As above, return it if you can.

Hi @augustusron,

Well, there you have it - which is a shame. I hope you didn’t pay too much. You haven’t posted where you bought it or how much you paid.

Best to try to get a refund but if you can’t, if you were to try to sell it on, you’d have to admit that it’s a fake or franken.

So, if you can’t get a refund, and can’t get your money back re-selling it, you should probably treat it as a 'stylish' expensive 'beater' and wear the hell out of it. 99% of the people who see it on your wrist will have no idea it’s a fake

Couple of thoughts from fairly new Omega collector and I have to say the pie-pans are not my specialty. Nothing in the watch is original, that I can see, wrong typeface, wrong movement and the caseback is not detailed and markings look too modern.
But: do we know that the case and dial are really counterfeit ie of modern making? I would think that making a pie-pan dial from scratch requires a little more special tools than a flat dial would, for example. The printing is wrong, that thing is clear to me. Also the case (to me) just looks like it's been polished too far.
I mean is it financially feasible to manufacture these parts for this kind of watches? After all, they are not in _so_high prices compared to some others.

Couple of thoughts from fairly new Omega collector and I have to say the pie-pans are not my specialty. Nothing in the watch is original, that I can see, wrong typeface, wrong movement and the caseback is not detailed and markings look too modern.
But: do we know that the case and dial are really counterfeit ie of modern making? I would think that making a pie-pan dial from scratch requires a little more special tools than a flat dial would, for example. Also the case (to me) just looks like it's been polished too far. I mean is it financially feasible to manufacture these parts for this kind of watches? After all, they are not in _so_high prices compared to some others.

There are many many fake constellations on the market and have been so for decades. especially the 14900s and 14902s

This watch was a rookie error but the immediate red flag is a dial with Ts but no lume. The 5 row BOR bracelet is also widely faked and not normally seen on the dog legs so that is also suspect.

This watch looks ok from 3 feet but is a disaster up close. It fails nearly every test.
Edited:

There are many many fake constellations on the market and have been so for decades. especially the 14900s and 14902s
Thanks for the info, this is how one learns! And now that I look more closely, the case dimensions look bit off too. Bezel looks too thin etc.