Forums Latest Members
  1. omegagmt May 7, 2011

I've been really thinking about changing my dial to black. Does anyone know if this is interchangeable with my case?
    http://www.ofrei.com/page1207.html
    I'm really torn with this idea. I really like the great white, but have always wanted the black version.

2. rxpete May 9, 2011

I'm no expert but I don't see why it wouldn't fit. It's the same size case etc.

I know what you mean about the great white. It looks great but the legibility is much better with a black dial watch. Post some pictures if you go through with it. It'll look much nicer that the standard black dial GMT because you'll have a bezel that't all one color and the hands are much nicer on the Great White! Good Luck!!

3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 9, 2011

Wonder if the EXP2 polar Rolex owners have similar complaints about the white on white, I always liked the style but can imagine in daylight it'd be a bit hard.

4. rxpete May 22, 2011

I wonder also. The outlines of the hour markers and hands have a much thicker black border so I'm sure it's a bit easier to see.

5. omegagmt May 31, 2011

I've decided to leave my great white alone. Figure it would lower value.

6. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 31, 2011

There's more demand for the Great White dial than any other in the GMT line, I'd definitely leave it as is, especially if the case and bracelet is in really god condition.