Forums Latest Members

Demollo, what can I say? INCREDIBLE. AMAZING. FAST. HONEST. DOWN-TO-EARTH...

1. b-16707 Feb 3, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about @demollo . What an incredible transaction. When buying something this pricey, you want top notch and lighting speed communication and demollo delivered on just that. Keep in mind that I just "rejoined" this forum after having left it for 3 years so I considered myself a newbie so finding someone I could trust is always hard as a newbie as you have to dig. Demollo came as a referral from another member @fskywalker which helped to give me a leg up in trust in him not to mention the tons of great feedback he already has here on the forum.

His responses were absolutely quick for being a person living overseas. You should see our chats, 5 pages worth here on OF ranging from watches to even talking about our own family and jobs! Great guy to deal with. Thorough and detail orientated.

I ordered a watch that he didn't normally stock so I had to wait a bit (I dont blame him, this is expen$ive $tock!!) for that to get into his hands but once it did, we were both glad that EMS and usps handled the international express shipping part with relative speed given it was still January and I assume postal services were still trying to clear the holiday backlog. Once that watch landed in his hands, it took exactly 10 days to get to my hands. It helped that I had payment ready to go the second he got that watch in his hands.

If you are thinking about getting a watch and need someone to vouch for Demollo, I'm your man. Message me and I'll get your questions answered the best I can. Im a big fan of Demollo and would love to see him get all the business he can (dont worry, im not paid to say this!!!)!

Edited Feb 3, 2017
  2. demollo Feb 5, 2017

Thank you very much :) Wear the Speedy in good health !

acuae, kilofinal and b-16707 like this.
  3. b-16707 Jun 4, 2019

Going to update this as Ive been away from the forums for awhile and got a bunch of PMs asking about Demollo. I still have nothing but good words to say. Even my boss picked up a watch from him and that went absolutely smooth also. Very trusted seller

demollo likes this.