Forums Latest Members

FS Delbana Gold Filled Mechanic Vintage Watch With Stunning Bi-Color Dial

1. sxl2004 Nov 11, 2017

You are looking at a stunning Delbana mechanical watch. The 37 mm w/o crown case is gold filled stainless steel. The dial features a central black circle with a champagne outer dial. Applied golden marker and arabic numerals. The Delbana signed swiss 17 jewel manual wound movement runs well and has been serviced 2 yrs ago when bought from a watchdealer (no paperwork to support that claim). The real stunner is the second hand with its red triangular tip. Wears very well and is in excellent condition.
    No box or papers are included

Price US$150

PayPal and bank transfers are accepted. Please add 3% fees for PayPal payments. Shipping & handling is $15 CONUS and $40 for all other countries. Shipping is fully insured and of course the correct value will be used for custom purposes. If PayPal is used, I will ship only to verified addresses. I prefer to ship directly to the buyer, if other arrangements are made I will not be responsible after dropping off the shipment.
    I have bought a few watches here on OF and I can provide you with feedback from EBay and Etsy if requested. The buyer may share feedback ratings on request.
    Returns will not be accepted unless the watch is grossly different from the description. Please ask relevant questions before you commit to buying. After all, these are vintage and gently used watches.
    Unfortunately, I am not a watchmaker and therefore cannot guarantee the future performance or water resistance of the watch. I do however try to describe the watch as accurately as possible. I wish this transaction to be win/win and I will do everything to make it so.
    Thanks for your interest and to OF for the space and opportunity to post this FS ad.

aIMG_4004.JPG IMG_4005.JPG IMG_4006.JPG IMG_4007.JPG IMG_4009.JPG IMG_4010.JPG IMG_4012.JPG IMG_4013.JPG z4.png

Edited Nov 16, 2017
  2. sxl2004 Nov 16, 2017

Now with better pictures
    :eek:;)