Posts 2,844 Likes 2,440 MikiJ ·Apr 20, 2020 I just saw one for sale. Anyone familiar with these. Thanx, Miki
Posts 2,844 Likes 2,440 MikiJ ·Apr 20, 2020 YY77 pictures would help![/QUO Click on the scan to read about it and where it's for sale. Edited: Apr 20, 2020
Posts 2,803 Likes 3,733 Donn Chambers ·Apr 21, 2020 Am I missing something? Don't all Daytonas come with a Tachymetere bezel?
R Posts 144 Likes 203 RMA ·Apr 22, 2020 Looks to be an early 2000 era 116520 judging by the thin hands.
Posts 907 Likes 1,295 mancio ·Apr 22, 2020 MikiJ Da...I guess so 🤦 Duuuuuuuuude... Let's blame the lockdown shall we?😉
Posts 6,438 Likes 31,622 YY77 ·Apr 22, 2020 MikiJ I thought you'd like it 🙄 I'm a minimalist but this is another level.
Posts 2,844 Likes 2,440 MikiJ ·Apr 22, 2020 chronoboy64 great fun here on OF Considering what's going on in this world, maybe a little fun might be a good thing 😀
K Posts 1,441 Likes 3,809 killer67 ·Apr 22, 2020 R RMA Looks to be an early 2000 era 116520 judging by the thin hands. those are the later "thick" hands
Posts 1,517 Likes 8,284 NGO1 ·Apr 22, 2020 I bought the very last Daytona with tachometer. This was made for John Mayer, but wasn’t sign by Tiffy, so he rejected it. Very rare I say.
Posts 18,307 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·Apr 22, 2020·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... Unless you mean an inner tachy ring on the dial... those are very very early ones.
Posts 6,832 Likes 13,799 Nobel Prize ·Apr 22, 2020 Since we’re discussing rare items im looking for a minute hand seamaster or a sub. But it has to be the minute hand version