Daytona Embeded in a Cell Phone

Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
I have a bunch of questions in my head about this but I’m sure there are people who find this fabulous.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
I have a bunch of questions in my head about this but I’m sure there are people who find this fabulous.
My first is does Otterbox make a case for it?
 
Posts
3,269
Likes
23,490
Genius that it shows the speed, fuel level, and oil pressure of the phone that will be a brick in 5 years. If you think about it, it’s very convenient because when you’re staring at your phone screen all you have to do is flip it over quick to see what time it is. Brilliant!
 
Posts
3,269
Likes
23,490
My first is does Otterbox make a case for it?
Otterbox is for amateurs. This is the case you want for that bad boy.
 
Posts
223
Likes
411
It's gaudy; there's no two-ways about it. I'd at least excuse it if it were designed well, but of course it looks hideous as well. 😜
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
My first is does Otterbox make a case for it?
There are a small handful of people at various jobs I work who laugh at me for wearing “a watch with hands” when I have a cellphone that tells perfect time. I’m trying to imagine what they would say if I whipped out one of those in front of them.
 
Posts
1,192
Likes
6,191
According to the CNET story there are three left.😕. Wonder what happened to the original cases?
 
Posts
1,192
Likes
6,191
According to the CNET story there are three left.😕. Wonder what happened to the original cases? The bezel looks original.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Fantastic news, at last I can walk into a shop and buy a new Rolex off the shelf.

Alternate life may apply.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
How many Cellini iPhones do I have to buy before I can get one of these?
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
The rich are different from you and me.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
When what if is stronger than why
It’s like what we say at work:
Just becuase you can, doesn’t mean you should.