Date Changes Earlier - SMP

it's relatively high quality. Mass produced just mean more efficient yeah? Also, it's all relatively. For me, that's a lot of money.
Is land Rover not a goos brand cause it's mass produced?

Check the recall bulletins for Land Rovers.
Omega's would probably pale in to insignificance comparatively.

And FFS, don't buy a Seiko, you'll go mental.

Check the recall bulletins for Land Rovers.
Omega's would probably pale in to insignificance comparatively.

And FFS, don't buy a Seiko, you'll go mental.

Having owned 3 Landies, my belief is that they are magical. Water pours in every joint in the rain and oil pours out on the floor. Still love them though.

Well within the specification. This is something I checked before I accepted the watch at my AD. My green Seamaster happens to change precisely at midnight as you can see from this picture I took on the occasion of the new year.
IMG_20230101_000001-r.jpg

Only a true watch geek would do that at midnight!

Only a true watch geek would do that at midnight!

It's just something I've done over the years if I'm up and not doing anything else. It was only the next morning when I looked at the picture more closely that I saw the 31 ducking away

Hi all, first post on this forum.

I purchased a brand new Omega Seamaster Professional Diver 300 (caliber 8800) and noticed that the date changes instantly 8 minutes before midnight. Is it normal given the watch is brand new and purchased from an omega boutique shop? Is it something that can be fixed in the next service or I should be worried about it?

It's fairly frustrating as I paid a lot of money for this watch but NY 1/8 Tissot is changing dates in a more accurate manner. Anyone?

Hi
I am new to Omega again after a spell with Rolex, I have a green Seamaster and absolutely love this watch… infact I never take it off unless I am working. My date changes about 1 minute before midnight, however what is more important to me is the accuracy. My watch only gains about 1 second every two days!! My Rolex gained two seconds every day, so I am more than happy to be back at Omega.

I never paid much attention until reading this post. Mine (not new but not vintage) does change at almost exactly midnight with a pleasant little snap. Seems most of my omegas are very close to right on the bell tolling. I don’t stress it much cause as @JimInOz alluded to I have a bunch of daydate seikos a few are right on most make it at some point or another. I can’t wait for the day im no so reliant on watches with the date. My memory is good, it just doesn’t last long.