Dark Face/Dial - Omega CK 14759

I inherited an Omega CK 14759 a few years ago. It was bought in Hong Kong of July of 1962. Every time I try to look into it, I can find plenty of the model, but none with the darker face. It is almost like a textured gray/brown. I took a few pictures to try and show the color.

I was going to take it to a local reputable jeweler to see if it works today, but I also have considered selling it. Just wanted to make sure I don't have anything overly rare.

We would need to view better photos, including of the case back (both sides) and movement, in order to judge it with confidence. The crown appears to be incorrect, but that is a relatively small issue.

I'm not an expert on the model, but the dial appears original to my eye. The case back is correct for the model. Black or grey dials were undoubtedly far less common than white/silvered, and would be desirable to collectors.

Here's a white dial version in apparently excellent condition, and it even appears to have the same crown as yours. So perhaps I was wrong about that:

https://www.blackbough.co.uk/produc...62-steel-vintage-wristwatch-circa-1962-wyosb/

Is the cross on the face just specific for the gray color? Is this what would be considered gray?

It may have been grey originally, but after ~60 years, some black dials also degraded to appear grey.

The "crosshairs", as they are called were generally used on a variety of models, irrespective of the dial color. But some models featured dials both with and without.

Like 1
Would it be unreasonable to sell it for around $500? Not sure if I'm allowed to ask value here.