Daniel Craig Omega collection

I loved the interview and I feel he has a real passion for Omega watches, unlike all of the other ambassadors. He actually bought several of them.

My opinion is that his passion is genuine. Nothing there to think otherwise. He has been photographed wearing many of them, they are really great pieces, and he was not touting the newest pieces, if the agenda was to push/sell Omegas, he would have rolled out newer ones, in my opinion, of course.

Like 3

That entire train scene, not just that bit, is probably my favorite all-time for the Craig 007 movies. Perfectly written and executed.

Like 1
Does someone by any chance know who makes Daniel Craig’s watch rolls as shown in the video? They look rugged and high quality and I have been unable find anything like them.

There’s some deep cuts in there. Your typical brand ambassador is not going to be rocking a flightmaster style cased memomatic alarm on a mesh bracelet. It’s not like Omega is trying to promote them as the next big thing

James Bond also pronounced it this way and suspect was told to. This is how many pronounce here in UK and I am to understand Australia also.

here you go.
Could be worse. At least Oh - me - gah is easier to pronounce than Jaeger-LeCoultre. :D
Edited:

Like 2
I think he is a legitimate collector and that was not a paid bit…very cool pieces, and great variety. I think he has generally great style, was the best Bond and wears awesome watches. I have the blue 43.5 mm Planet Ocean, No Time to Die Seamaster, and 3861 Speedmaster…so I have good taste, too