Curious chronograph hands came with 861 Hour & Minute Hands - Maybe a 2915 Leaf hand?

Hello OF!

Last year during the components accumulation phase of my Speedmaster Professional 145.022 Mark II Racing Project I purchased a set of 861 Hour & Minute hands that were accompanied by a curious pair of chronograph hands. I say curious because the style, shape and color of the chrono hands did not match what I've seen for Mark II chrono hands as they were advertised. So I chalked them up to be Omega sub dial hands just not for an 861 movement. Here's a photo of the hands when I received them also posted about them in this thread.
IMG_5376.jpg

For discussion's sake, I should note that the hour and minute hands are with the rest of the components currently being assembled to complete my project by a very reputable watchmaker - one that other OF members have recommended - who has assured me of their authenticity and that they are correct for an 861 movement. So my curiosity is not necessarily about if the chrono hands are actually omega chrono hands but if they maybe belong to a different reference / movement caliber. Here are some macro photos of the chronograph hands taken through my 10x loupe.
IMG_8410.JPG

IMG_8411.JPG

IMG_8412.JPG

IMG_8413.JPG
My main interest to figure out the compatible reference/caliber is the leaf shaped one - seen on the left of the photos - as the more baton shape hand on the right looks as if the tip was damaged. But I'd still be happy to figure out the baton one's matching reference/caliber.

So my question to you OF and especially the watchmaker members on OF is:
How would be the best way to ascertain to which caliber or reference these two hands belong? Would measurements help? If so, what dimensions would be the most helpful?

Thanks for your time!

Pointed one looks like a leaf hand from a speedie from the beginning of 321 movement (2915 etc). I have a set if you want to compare measurements?

Pointed one looks like a leaf hand from a speedie from the beginning of 321 movement (2915 etc). I have a set if you want to compare measurements?
Very much appreciate that! I have provided the dimensions that I thought were pertinent. Ended up measuring both hands since I was at it. If there are others that would be helpful please let me know. All measurements in millimeters.

Note that in order to not damage the hands I had to minimally float the calipers. I noted my margin for error in the photo but on the length of the hands it could be closer to +/- 0.05mm. The post outer dimensions should be +/-0.01mm.
IMG_8411_Dimensions.jpg

The hand on the right appears to have been clipped off, so who knows...

The hand on the right appears to have been clipped off, so who knows...
Thanks Al, my thought as well. Not really concerned with it coming of use but figured asking about the leaf shape one may lead to some understanding of what movement it may be compatible.

I have seen sub-dial hands of that shape on dozens of different chronographs. The sub-dial hands for many different chronograph movements have the same (or similar) hole sizes. If a neighborhood watchmaker needs to replace a missing sub-dial hand to get a watch running, it's likely that they look in their stock for one that will fit (adjusting slightly if necessary), and perhaps snip it to length (as done on the straight hand). They may not worry so much if they are using an Omega hand on an Omega watch. This set seems like a mixture of parts.
Edited:

I measured my leaf hands, the measurements are substantially similar to your hand. I wasn't able to measure the OD of the underside (pinion post?)...I can't find my digital calipers anywhere.

IMG_3458.jpeg IMG_3457.jpeg

I measured my leaf hands, the measurements are substantially similar to your hand. I wasn't able to measure the OD of the underside (pinion post?)...I can't find my digital calipers anywhere.

IMG_3458.jpeg IMG_3457.jpeg
Thank so much @southtexas!! Really appreciate you taking the time to check the measurements against your 2915 leaf hands.