Could someone tell me what make and model this is?

Posts
3,435
Likes
9,113
Could be. Hard to tell from the photo.
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
Could someone tell me what model this is? Is it an aqua terra?
You need to upload a photo mate
 
Posts
7,324
Likes
23,738
Could someone tell me what model this is? Is it an aqua terra?

Yes; it’s known as the Claude Rains Aqua Terra.
 
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
It appears to be highly skeletonized, with display front and back.
 
Posts
3,270
Likes
23,520
Definitely an Aqua Terra. I have the same one.



@SC1 How’s my tan coming along? iPhone balance betrays the many hours I spend in the tanning booth.
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
5,922
Definitely an Aqua Terra. I have the same one.



@SC1 How’s my tan coming along? iPhone balance betrays the many hours I spend in the tanning booth.

For an extremely caucasian Caucasian you're doing fabulously.
Keep it up bruh.
 
Posts
3,270
Likes
23,520
For an extremely caucasian Caucasian you're doing fabulously.
Keep it up bruh.
Thanks fam I’m working really hard on it just for you.
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
5,922
Thanks fam I’m working really hard on it just for you.

Fear nothing, I put the white in Cracker. It's a curse... but someone has to take that bullet.
 
Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
Fear nothing, I put the white in Cracker. It's a curse... but someone has to take that bullet.

Right there with you, bruh 😁

 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Beware, you have the one Omega model that is unsuitable for wearing whilst mowing the lawn.