Forums Latest Members

SOLD Cortébert Small-Seconds $25 Shipped

1. sonicosa Oct 29, 2020

Hello OF,

For sale is this Corébert small-seconds manual wind watch, which I'm offering for $25 shipped in the US.

IMG_4263.JPG

Case - Chrome plated case shows significant pitting, especially on the side of the case towards the upper left lug, and there is brass showing through on back of lug ends. Case edges are sharp.

Dial and hands – Decent condition, see pics.

Strap - Lightly used Barton Bands nato.

Movement – Reasonably clean condition. Keeps time and is running a bit fast. The one issue I have noticed is that sometimes, if you wind the watch immediately after setting the time, the minute hand will jump backwards a 3 - 5 minutes from where it was set before the winding mechanism engages. I only noticed this recently, as I usually give the watch a full wind before setting the time.

Seller and location – Myself and watch are located in northern Virginia. This is my first attempt at a sale on OF, but I have 100% feedback and nearly 500 ratings on ebay, similar feedback on the record selling site Discogs (same user name on both sites - sonicosa), and a handful of buyer feedback here on OF.

Payment – I prefer Paypal, but am open to other payment methods.

Shipping – I will ship the watch via USPS with tracking. If an international buyer is interested in the watch, we can discuss shipping options.

Returns – Buyer pays return shipping. Must be shipped back to me within 3 days of delivery.

Here are some more pics:

IMG_4271.JPG
    IMG_4267.JPG IMG_4268.JPG
    IMG_4265.JPG IMG_4272.JPG IMG_4274.JPG IMG_4275.JPG

Here is a link to my buyer feedback: https://omegaforums.net/search/13881904/?q=sonicosa&o=date&c[node]=10

Thanks to OF for the space and community.

IMG_4264.JPG IMG_4266.JPG IMG_4269.JPG IMG_4270.JPG IMG_4273.JPG
    WhatYourWatchSay likes this.