Constellation

Does anyone own the green dial constellation with meteorite dial (website pic attached)? If so, what are you impressions and thoughts? I really want to see one in person, but the Omega boutique did not have one when I picked up my white dial speedy pro (which I love). I really would love to have a meteorite dial watch and I was looking for green to add to my collection. I just cannot tell from the website, if I love that shade of green or not.

Hello my Friend, I wore this watch a few weeks ago. It was amazing, the color seems a bit darker in person vs the picture on omega’s website. I love the fact that the green dial version as well as the blue has hands, indexes and star in 18k White Gold but went for the silver version with black ceramic bezel. Beautiful Timepiece!
Edited:

Hello my Friend, I wore this watch a few weeks ago. It was amazing, the color seems a bit darker in person vs the picture on omega’s website. I love the fact that the green dial version as well as the blue has hands, indexes and star in 18k White Gold but went for the silver version with black ceramic bezel. Beautiful Timepiece!
Thank you for sharing…your picture looks 1000x better than the website. This is going to be on my list for sure!