Forums Latest Members
  1. li0n Mar 14, 2015

Hi dear all, I am new to this forum and I found out that there are a lot of experts here so I would like to ask for some advice. :)

I am now hunting for my first constellation, preferably stainless steel one and I have made some of the reading regarding constellation counterfeits, redials, movement...but the value range for one is kind of confusing.

I came across this connie on ebay:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/371209950068?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:ITPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

The dial looks legit but the owner could not provide the photos of movement and case back. He claimed the authenthicity and said that he bought this watch as a second hand from an authorised omega dealer (not so sure if a real authorised omega dealer would be selling second hand watch in the store). And is the crown an improper one? I read somewhere in this forum someone was saying that some of the crown like this were actually replaced by omega themselves.

Would like to know if it is worth the gamble to buy, and if it is worth, how much is the appropriate price to pay for?

Thanks!

2. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Mar 14, 2015

The dial says "Constellation" and the case back says "Seamaster"...

Peemacgee likes this.
  3. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 14, 2015

Run away :thumbsdown:

4. li0n Mar 14, 2015

Oh my god...I was looking at them for so many time and I did not even notice it is not the observatory!

5. Crossfire Mar 15, 2015

Constellation with seahorse? OMG. Don't buy it!

6. Sapientia Cordis Ev3rclear's Fake Second Account Mar 15, 2015

its worth the "value of its parts" xD