Constellation News

Omega have quietly slipped in some updates to the Constellation. Now we can purchase the 41mm model on a steel bracelet. Only catch is we have to want (and pay for) a dial made from a meteorite.

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/...axial-master-chronometer-41-mm-13130412199001

53684534659_b0e03a20c8_o.jpg

Are the claws getting less prominent?

I think I like it.

I like the black one. Now, if only they’d get rid of the claws. And maybe the numerals on the bezel as well.

I would love if they took the numerals off the bezel. I’ve never liked them.

I can't stand Roman numerals, especially the "IIII". Would otherwise be a great alternative to a DateJust.

I would love if they took the numerals off the bezel...

And encrust it with diamonds and add a chronograph function

I would love if they took the numerals off the bezel. I’ve never liked them.

Totally agree, but would the bezel seem a bit empty?

I can't stand Roman numerals, especially the "IIII". Would otherwise be a great alternative to a DateJust.

Yes numerals on a watch is unnecessary in my opinion. Except field watches maybe.

Totally agree, but would the bezel seem a bit empty?

That’s what diamonds are for! j/k

Slim it down and brush it? I don’t know, anything would probably be better than those Caesar’s Palace numerals.

I love the Roman numerals on my Seiko Age of Discovery. But the Constellation ones on the metal bezel have always been a misstep to me.

I haven't cared for any of the modern iterations of the Constellation. Perhaps one day they'll go back to the historic look.

I actually like the way it looks now but I've disliked the manhattan so long that I just can't give up on my dislike now

Yawn. They should reissue their Constellation line from the 1950's-60's.