Forums Latest Members

SOLD Constellation Electroquartz f8192Hz £1125

1. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Oct 21, 2018

PA210006.jpg

Bought by me a few years ago as NOS from a retiring German Jeweler.

Selling as I want to concentrate on my Speedmasters. This watch is absolutely beautiful and the condition is fantastic.

I have changed the battery twice in my ownership.....and it has spent most of its time with me in my humidity and temperature controlled safe. So it should move to someone who will appreciate it.

Strap is an Omega marked leather strap that came with the watch and I have no reason to think it is not genuine, but I am not an expert in this. The bend in it is from storage in my box.

I am not confident enough with a screwdriver to open the back, but Simon Freese has changed the battery twice, and remarked that there was no work needed to the original looking movement. If this turns out not to be the case you can return for a full refund. (Subject to watch being in the same condition).

PA210010.jpg PA210011.jpg PA210013.jpg PA210014.jpg PA210015.jpg PA210016.jpg PA210017.jpg

Price is £1125 which I am pretty sure is a good price - (show me comparable if you disagree, and actually want to buy it! I am not unreasonable and value a quick easy cash UK sale over anything else. Face to Face in London would be perfect. (WOK or Philips viewing this week?).

SALES TERMS

I only sell to refocus my collection. I am not motivated by profit and so I have no reason to embellish or over describe. I have been on eBay since 2002 with 100% feedback. I have bought and sold a few watches on www.OmegaForums.net and you can find my feedback by searching my username. I am the author of Speedmaster101.com and protecting my reputation is more important to me than selling off a watch. I am not a watch dealer, I make my money elsewhere, watches are my pleasure.

Returns are OK if you are really nice about it, and don't cost me anything to get it back to me and the watch is in the same condition as it arrived with you. But please, if you are in two minds then do not buy. I am not a dealer and I am not on standby to accept a return.

I am a private collector who rarely sells. When I do, most of the time my watches sell very quickly, and to the first person that PM's me with the words, "I will buy this watch now at your price".

In the past several people have been upset because although they are the first to reply, they ask if I can do a better price - meanwhile someone has agreed my price.

I am not in the slightest bit offended by offers, but remember that they will only make sense if the watch remains unsold after a few days.

Delivery can usually be facilitated almost anywhere

Payment
    I really prefer cash face to face for this in London, or a transfer to me or Crypto Currency at what ever the rate is at the time you pay.

Delivery by RMSD is easy, insured, and £10 in UK.

Overseas is more, and at your risk. (States is easy, next month). PA210012-001.jpg

PA210007.jpg PA210008.jpg
  2. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Oct 23, 2018

OHPF

Thanks for all interest!

Nathan1967 and smitty190373 like this.